New Moon Aquarius - 4 oz Florida water
Eye Love Love
Regular price $11.00
New Moon Aquarius is bringing authenticity and inner child energy with it! Allowing uninhibited joy to flow into our lives. When channeling for this alchemy the message was loud and clear. How can you show up as your most authentic self for not only you but the collective?! How can you embrace play?! How can you love your inner child?! All these amazing memories came flooding back of “play” as we get older we lose touch with that sense of play and it’s time to bring it back. BE YOURSELF! live the most joyful, playful and authentic life for YOU! Who says we can’t play as adults?! It’s okay to feel silly and let go of the “what will people think?!”…”Im too old for that!”….”I will be embarrassed” focus on fun, being yourself and embracing uninhibited joy.
Time to have hope and start a new journey. Its quite interesting as The Star in the major arcana is the Aquarius card and it feels like hope is renewed with this new moon. New year, new moon, new cycle, new beginning, new energy, NEW YOU!
• Distilled water
• Sweet Pea: Corresponds to the element of air and said to inspire loyalty and affection. Beauty, compassion, fidelity, friendship, happiness, joy, love, luck, meditation, pleasure, reconciliation, and youth. Which is perfect for embracing your inner child and Aquarius....the collective sign.
• Fig: Love, protection, creativity, knowledge, divination and luck. Fig embodies the feminine shape, ripe with fertility. Each one full of seeds, the source of knowledge and creation. Aquarius is all about authenticity and creativity perfect pairing with fig.
• Pomegranate: To honor a card that shows up often for me in tarot, The High Priestess. She is often depicted surrounded by pomegranates. Spirituality, thirst for knowledge, mystery, subconscious, higher power, creativity and fertility.
• Alcohol To keep all botanical ingredients fresh.
As a finishing touch the water is placed is surrounded with intuitively chosen crystals to energetically charge even further, along with my energy of love and light over this beautiful water. You'll love this modern interpretation of the traditional spiritual rose water recipe. Keeping the main ingredients and adding my own special touch.
• Spray your body after a shower or bath as a daily spiritual hygiene
• Diffuse in your diffuser
• Spray your spiritual objects like tarot decks and crystals
• Spray in your sacred space to remove stagnant energy and bring in new fresh energy
• Spray before writing down intentions
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath ritual cleanse
• Add a small amount to your mop water to cleanse the home
• Offering on your altar
• Spray yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• Spray on your mattress and bedding to clear any unwanted energy and rest well
• Use before meditation
• Spray on doors and windows to keep negative energies out
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
Please shake prior to each use as ingredients may settle, store out of direct sunlight in cool dark place is best. Careful when spraying this batch on white clothing or bedding may cause staining.
NOT FOR CONSUMPTION
No refunds, returns, exchanges. All sales final.