Lavare Ritual Oil - 4 oz Lavender Oil
Eye Love Love
Regular price $44.44
The word lavender comes from the Latin root Lavāre which means ‘to wash’ as the Romans used it to scent their bath water. Everything I create is done with much intention and spiritual hygiene is a way to "wash" our energetic bodies. Growing up my grandmother and mother would create baños (Baths) for us weekly. This was my introduction to ritual cleansing and I am elated to bring this energy from my maternal lineage to you. Lavāre is meant to wash away any negativity, negative thoughts, negativity sent to us, negativity that we may have picked up unknowingly. Each day our interactions with different people, places and things hold energy. It is good spiritual hygiene practice to reset our energy field and body with a deep cleanse.
Sweet Almond Oil (Please note, if you require nut free option due to allergies please add into comment section of order)
• Apply to your body after a shower or bath as a daily spiritual hygiene
• Anoint your spiritual objects like tarot decks and crystals
• Anoint your written intentions
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath ritual cleanse (Combine with a bit of your favorite soap to emulsify before adding to water)
• Offering on your altar
• Utilize to anoint candles and use for spell work
• Anoint yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• Use before meditation
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
Please shake prior to each use as ingredients may settle. Must Store out of direct sunlight in cool dark place is best.
NOT FOR CONSUMPTION
No refunds, returns, exchanges. All sales final.