Full Moon Leo Bundle - Florida water
Eye Love Love
Regular price $33.00
Bundle includes; 4oz spray, 8oz refill and mini purse/pocket spray
New Moon Leo Oil - 4oz Liquid Love is in a clear glass bottle with glass dropper to keep magick fresh and potent!
Leo's element is fire and lighting that fire within you to conquer each and everyday is key. Full Moons are for releasing and this Leo moon is the perfect reset button. Letting go can be difficult but ultimately it is best for us. With this Full Moon in Leo you have the opportunity to unpack and let go finally of everything that is holding you back. Love yourself, believe in yourself, be proud of yourself and most definitely live your most authentic life. Ask the hard questions, dig deep into the shadow, be honest with yourself on what you have to do and know that you are capable of greatness.
Trust in your intuition and know that the future is bright just like Leo's ruler the Sun. Reclaim your light and live your life for you.
"I am the light of my own success"
Rainwater • The most beautiful gentle rain washed away all the winter that was left over and left the ground feeling fresh and clean. Rainwater was collected on the night of the full moon!
Distilled water • Charged under the Full Moon in hand made glass vessels decorated with the seed of life further charging and adding additional energy into my moon charged water
Roses vibrate higher than any other plant or flower at around 320 megahertz. The rose has forever been connected to love and many goddesses like; Venus, Aphrodite and Hathor. Venus rules Libra and roses are perfect to honor both of them.
Sandalwood • Brings us closer to the divine, encourages peace and calm, aids in clearing the body, mind and spirit. It is believed that sandalwood helps you to stay connected to the physical during meditation while the brain wanders off.
Oud/Agarwood • Spiritual journey, enlightenment, clarity and grounding. Brings
peace and guards against negative energy. Agarwood also helps to attract good luck and abundance
Musk • Often used to purify and cleanse sacred spaces. Aids in healing from emotional trauma from past and present. The aroma is excellent at helping us to pass through fears and embrace self-love and understanding
May Chang • Uplifting, regenerating, energizing and refreshing
Alcohol • Use to ensure freshness and stabilize
My finishing touch is placing my energy of love and light over this beautiful water, surrounding them with intuitively chosen crystals to energetically charge even further.
You'll love this modern interpretation of an old spiritual water recipe. Keeping the main ingredients and adding a little more.
• Spray your body after a shower or bath as a daily protection ritual
• Spray in your sacred space to remove stagnant energy and bring in new fresh energy
• Spray on sacred objects to cleanse them
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath cleanse
• Cleanse your crystals
• Add a small amount to your mop water to cleanse the home
• Place a bowl on your altar as an offering to your ancestral spirits and to invite their guidance into your spiritual work
• Spray yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• The floral and citrus scents of it are stimulating for use in rituals. It adds positive energy to your ritual
• Spray on your mattress and bedding to clear any unwanted energy and rest well
• Use in meditation
• Spray on doors and windows to keep negative energies out
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
• Make it your daily ritual to get your day started on the right foot!
Not for consumption
Shake before use as ingredients may settle
Do not spray directly on clothing, may cause staining. Contains essential oils and other natural ingredients