New Moon Aquarius - 4 oz Florida water
Eye Love Love
Regular price $11.00
New Moon Aquarius was not alone on February 11th 2021 with quite a few planets joining into the sign of Aquarius. Including; Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn and Pallas Athena. Aquarius is air and with that I always think of the quote
"These are the winds of change"
Aquarius loves newness, change and constant movement so it is not surprise they are wonderful forward thinkers. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities. When I think of Aquarius so many things come to mind; Unique, bold, fearless, expansive, revolutionary, collective, activism, day dreamer, visionaries, progressive, original, creative, humanitarian, independent and eccentric.
Being Aquarius myself I can tell you that our minds are always going and energy ever expanding. While creating my waters I often visualize myself as a channel or cup pouring energy from the universe into my water. With this moon water I wanted to honor the collective energy as Aquarius embodies this fully. I bought myself a bouquet of flowers a few weeks ago and thought it was so fascinating how they all were so different yet complimented and worked together to create a beautiful arrangement. It was my "aha" moment and knew what Aquarius would be! A bouquet of collective energy all working together. Aquarius is all floral notes to create the most beautiful collection of energy. All so different yet work together beautifully. This batch was charged with amethyst which is also the birthstone for February. To honor that deep rich purple further I used natural ingredients to achieve a rich deep purple. No artificial dye was used. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents creativity, wisdom, dignity, devotion, peace, mystery, independence, and magic.
New Moons are wonderful for setting intentions and planting seeds. Utilize this new moon to set new fresh intentions and think outside the box. Be bold with them and set them high!
Onward and Upward
• Distilled water
• Rose: Opening to receive and give love freely. I also added rose to boost the energy in this water and assist with keeping your own intuition clear and high.
• Alstroemerias: While choosing flowers for this batch i was drawn to the alstroemerias like a magnetic. I knew....Friendship, love, strength and devotion. They're often thought to represent mutual support. And the ability to help each other through the trials and tribulations of life.
• Chrysanthemums: Symbolize friendship and not just a passing friendship, but one that is truly meaningful. This gorgeous flower can also symbolize trust among friends as well. These made me feel collective energy.
• Orchids: For this batch I used my favorite color of orchids, purple. Purple orchids represent admiration, respect, royalty, pure love and beauty. Fresh blooms were added to bring in their beautiful energy.
• Butterfly Pea blossom: Attracts friends and allies; Draws the loyalty and affection of others. Assists with transformation, love, protection and serenity.
• Peony: Protection for yourself, family, or friends from negative energy. Release from sorrow or what no longer serves you. Peony will work with you on all of these needs or issues.
• Lilac: Lilacs keep energy light and uncomplicated. They also are often used to protect against and rid negative energy from your home.
• Jasmine: Jasmine is a powerful magical plant and amazing for magic to do with spiritual love. Jasmin is ruled by the moon and Venus so I felt it would be a beautiful addition to my Aquarius moon water.
• Pomegranate: This what my way to honor a card that shows up often for me in tarot, The High Priestess. She is often depicted surrounded by pomegranates. Spirituality, thirst for knowledge, mystery, subconscious, higher power, creativity and fertility.
• Lemon: Lemons boast metaphysical associations with the moon and the Element of Water. Perfect for Aquarius! Honoring water as well as joy, happiness and fulfillment.
• Alcohol To keep all botanical ingredients fresh.
As a finishing touch the water is placed is surrounded with intuitively chosen crystals to energetically charge even further, along with my energy of love and light over this beautiful water. You'll love this modern interpretation of the traditional spiritual rose water recipe. Keeping the main ingredients and adding my own special touch.
• Spray your body after a shower or bath as a daily spiritual hygiene
• Diffuse in your diffuser
• Spray your spiritual objects like tarot decks and crystals
• Spray in your sacred space to remove stagnant energy and bring in new fresh energy
• Spray before writing down intentions
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath ritual cleanse
• Add a small amount to your mop water to cleanse the home
• Offering on your altar
• Spray yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• Spray on your mattress and bedding to clear any unwanted energy and rest well
• Use before meditation
• Spray on doors and windows to keep negative energies out
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
The uses for this beautiful rosewater are endless!
Please shake prior to each use as ingredients may settle, store out of direct sunlight in cool dark place is best. Careful when spraying this batch on white clothing or bedding as the color is a deep rich purple and may cause staining.
NOT FOR CONSUMPTION