New Moon Capricorn - 4 oz Florida water
Eye Love Love
Regular price $11.00
I am grounded, centered, embracing emotion and all forms of love.
New Moon Capricorn was our very first in 2021. New Moons are always a wonderful time for planting the seeds of manifestation and being the first of the year this moon is an opportunity to start the year on a positive note. Blockages that we have been carrying are finally breaking down and withering away making space for new blessings and growth in 2021. This is our chance to create a new cycle with a solid foundation, balance, love and hard work. I created this water to not only tap into that wonderful Capricorn work ethic but balance and allow time and space for love. This water is all about helping us reach our highest potential with emphasis on balance in all areas of our life.
Please shake prior to each use as ingredients may settle and store out of direct sunlight. Cool dark place is best. Careful when spraying this batch on white clothing or bedding as the color is a rich red.
Distilled water • Charged under the Full Moon in glass vessels
Violets • Violets both dried and in essential oil form
Myrrh • Promotes opening of the solar and heart chakras. Myrrh releases fears, difficult experiences as it relates to us or the world. It asks us to be more accepting, trusting and non-judgmental of ourselves. Helps us integrate our pysical and spiritual bodies and fully trust ourselves.
Damiana • Damiana increases magical energy and any other divination, including use in dream magic and in clairvoyance.
Passion Flower • It's known to repair the ego and supporting a feeling of enlightenment day to day mental constructs.
Vervain • Aids in protection against the evil eye, a symbol of peace, Brings love which is important to balance for Capricorn. Keeping the heart open and willing to receive all forms of love.
Peppermint • Peppermint is known for its ability to enhance “third eye” awareness and is associated with prosperity and financial success...The epitome of Capricorn.
Lavender • Always a favorite of mine and I find it very protective and calming. Peace, harmony, tranquility, love, purification and healing
Rose petals • Rose petals to fill all the voids left behind with love. Love in all forms and the ability to give and receive love freely and with an open heart.
Essential oils • An array of essential oils intuitively chosen by me to compliment all my beautiful fresh ingredients.
Alcohol • Use to ensure freshness and stabilize
My finishing touch is placing my energy of love and light over this beautiful water, surrounding them with intuitively chosen crystals to energetically charge even further.
You'll love this modern interpretation of an old spiritual water recipe. Keeping the main ingredients and adding a little more.
• Spray your body after a shower or bath as a daily protection ritual
• Spray in your sacred space to remove stagnant energy and bring in new fresh energy
• Spray on sacred objects to cleanse them
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath cleanse
• Cleanse your crystals
• Add a small amount to your mop water to cleanse the home
• Place a bowl on your altar as an offering to your ancestral spirits and to invite their guidance into your spiritual work
• Spray yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• The floral and citrus scents of it are stimulating for use in rituals. It adds positive energy to your ritual
• Spray on your mattress and bedding to clear any unwanted energy and rest well
• Use in meditation
• Spray on doors and windows to keep negative energies out
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
• Make it your daily ritual to get your day started on the right foot!
Not for consumption
Shake before use as ingredients may settle
Do not spray directly on clothing, may cause staining. Contains essential oils and other natural ingredients