Full Moon Cancer - 4 oz Florida water
Eye Love Love
Regular price $11.00
Full Moon Cancer • December 29th 2020
This was the very last Full Moon of 2020 in the sign of Cancer and known as the cold moon. Full moon energy illuminates and helps bring all the things we need to address to the forefront. No need to fear as you are not alone! You have the collective and universe behind you at each and every turn. With this batch of moon charged water I wanted to fully tap into the energy and power of water. While creating this magic I envisioned salty air and where the sand meets the sea. I hope this water brings you deep cleansing energy and a breath of fresh air. Cancer is a water sign and so it was a perfect time to tap into different herbs and ingredients associated with the element of water. For years I have been leaning on the healing powers of water and I am delighted to share this with you all!
Please shake prior to each use as ingredients may settle and store out of direct sunlight. Cool dark place is best. Careful when spraying this batch on white clothing or bedding as the color is a rich red.
Distilled water • Charged under the Full Moon in glass vessels
Sea Salt • Protection, cleansing and healing. Considered one of the most sacred minerals on earth. I specifically selected sea salt for this batch to tap into the cleansing energy of the sea.
Yarrow • In this batch I added both yarrow in herb form as-well as pure essential oil. Yarrow is associated with Venus and the element of water which I wanted to tap into with this water. It is wonderful to cleanse the aura, provide strong protection during divination, astral and everyday life.
White Rose • Hand made rose water in house and rose petals to fill all the voids left behind with love. Healing love, conciliation restoration, self love, peace, harmony
Blue Tansy • A beautiful Indigo color and a very high resonance energy making it a high vibrational oil. It releases the emotions of anger and control and allows more flow in our life. Aids with negative habits/energy that are self destructive to the body, mind and spirit.
Jasmine • Happiness, love, dream magic, psychic development. Planetary association is the moon and water element! A perfect addition to the Full Moon Cancer moon water.
Essential oils • An array of essential oils intuitively chosen by me to compliment all my beautiful fresh ingredients such as; Jasmin, Hyacinth and Narcissus.
Alcohol • Use to ensure freshness and stabilize
My finishing touch is placing my energy of love and light over this beautiful water, surrounding them with intuitively chosen crystals to energetically charge even further. You'll love this modern interpretation of an old spiritual water recipe. Keeping the main ingredients and adding a little more.
• Spray your body after a shower or bath as a daily protection ritual
• Spray in your sacred space to remove stagnant energy and bring in new fresh energy
• Spray on sacred objects to cleanse them
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath cleanse
• Cleanse your crystals
• Add a small amount to your mop water to cleanse the home
• Place a bowl on your altar as an offering to your ancestral spirits and to invite their guidance into your spiritual work
• Spray yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• The floral and citrus scents of it are stimulating for use in rituals. It adds positive energy to your ritual
• Spray on your mattress and bedding to clear any unwanted energy and rest well
• Use in meditation
• Spray on doors and windows to keep negative energies out
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
• Make it your daily ritual to get your day started on the right foot!
Not for consumption
Shake before use as ingredients may settle
Do not spray directly on clothing, may cause staining. Contains essential oils and other natural ingredients