Roses vibrate higher than any other plant or flower at around 320 megahertz. The rose has forever been connected to love and many goddesses like; Venus, Aphrodite and Hathor. With this batch I wanted to honor the rose and all forms of love.
The rose has been part of rituals, art, weddings, celebrations and even coins. Cleopatra was known to use the rose for many thing even skincare.
Vishnu, the supreme God of India, formed his bride, Lakshmi, from 108 large and 1,008 small rose petals. Aphrodite
Goddess of Love was also seen as the creator of the rose with a wild story. The rose and its magic has spanned lifetimes and here we are today still honoring is beauty, grace, scent and energy.
May you feel surrounded by love and manifest all forms of it in your life. A few affirmations to use with my beautiful hand crafted rose oil.
I am open and ready to give and receive love
I am worthy of love
True love starts within
I am radiating love
I choose love over fear
I believe in love
My love is a precious gift that I have the power to choose when, how, and to whom to give
I release all trauma and pain may those voids be filled with love
Dried Rose Petals
Rose Quartz Tumbles
Sweet Almond Oil
(Please note, if you require nut free option due to allergies please add into comment section of order)
• Apply to your body after a shower or bath as a daily spiritual hygiene
• Anoint your spiritual objects like tarot decks and crystals
• Anoint your written intentions
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath ritual cleanse (Combine with a bit of your favorite soap to emulsify before adding to water)
• Offering on your altar
• Utilize to anoint candles and use for spell work
• Anoint yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• Use before meditation
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
Please shake prior to each use as ingredients may settle. Must Store out of direct sunlight in cool dark place is best.