Each year I make a offering in celebration of our ancestors. This year I created a beautiful multi use oil with ancestor in mind. Utilize this oil to work closely with your ancestors. You may anoint yourself, anoint candles as offering to your ancestors, letters to your ancestors then anointed, bath rituals mixed with a little soap to emulsify, in spell work.... the possibilities are endless. This oil is made with calendula oil that I made by hand and dragons blood. Both ingredients are use for protection and connecting with our ancestors. Each bottle is 4oz matte black glass with a glass dropper.
Eye Love Love Spiritual Cleanse
Breathe deep and come into your body
I welcome my spirit guides, angels and ancestors to step forward and assist in this cleanse
Cleanse my crown and create a clear connection to source, flooding my body with pure positive energy and light
Cleanse my third eye so that I may see the unseen
Cleanse my throat so that I may speak my truth
Cleanse my heart to give and receive love openly and freely
Cleanse my Solar Plexus to keep my intuition clear and trust in myself
Cleanse my Sacral to feel passion, creativity and the vitality of life
Cleanse my Root, keep me grounded and rooted so that my mind may soar but I remain safely anchored
So be it, So it is
Almond Oil (If you require nut free please contact us via email)
Essential oils • Dragons Blood + Hand made calendula oil
• Apply to your body after a shower or bath as a daily spiritual hygiene
• Anoint your spiritual objects like tarot decks and crystals
• Anoint your written intentions
• Add to bath to create a spiritual bath ritual cleanse (Combine with a bit of your favorite soap to emulsify before adding to water)
• Offering on your altar
• Utilize to anoint candles and use for spell work
• Anoint yourself after encountering negative or toxic people, protect your energy!
• Use before meditation
• Anoint any of your chakras to aid in clearing any blockages
Please shake prior to each use as ingredients may settle. Must Store out of direct sunlight in cool dark place is best.